2 2 1
Address: 38 Helen St, Teneriffe Availability: Now
Kurv Newstead is a new architectural landmark for the precinct, a visually striking building that takes modern living to a whole new level. Offered for sale is this stunning 5th floor generously sized contemporary, 2-bedroom apartment that delivers the latest in high end lifestyle.
Featuring huge glass expanses opening the interiors to the entertainer’s balcony. Interiors reflect design innovation. The Master suite features a walk in robe and ensuite. The upscale European kitchen features the finest in crafted cabinetry and stone bench tops.
It’s a new standard in apartment living
Please note: These photos are of our display apartment and are for illustration purposes only. Email email@example.com to arrange an inspection today!
APARTMENT INTERNAL FEATURES
- Spacious open plan internal living.
- Large sized balcony
- Secure undercover parking
- Daiken air conditioning to living and both bedrooms
- Spacious bedrooms
- Walk in robes (select apartments only) and / or robe with mirror doors
- Ensuites to each bedroom (select apartments only)
- Modern Kitchen with island bench breakfast bar (select apartments only) & 700mm deep fridge space
- European stainless steel appliances includes dishwasher, gas cook top, electric oven and rangehood
- Stone bench tops in kitchens and bathrooms
- Study Desks x 2
- Separate internal laundry with dryer
- Audio intercom system
- High speed internet – ADSL2
- Pre-cabled for Foxtel & FTA; phone
THE JAMES BUILDING FEATURES
- Recreation Deck located on level 7
- Pool & Sun Deck
- Gymnasium with Technogym equipment
- On site management with office at front entry
- Private and secure basement parking for residents and visitors.
- Swipe access with intercom
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- 8 Levels
- 2 high speed lifts
- City / Hamilton Hill / Brisbane River / Gateway Bridge views from select apartments
- An abundance of parkland and recreational areas at your doorstep
THE JAMES LOCATION
- Gasworks: 250m
- 1.7km to Brisbane CBD and 12mins to airport
- CityGlider bus service leaving every 5 mins to the CBD between Teneriffe ferry terminal and West End ferry terminal.
- CityCycle : 100m
- Teneriffe bus / ferry terminal: 70m
- Bowen hills rail: 1.1km
- Newstead boardwalk: 70m
- James street markets: 650m
- Newstead River Park: 100m
- New Farm Park: 1km