THE James Teneriffe
Price: $695,000 +
3 2 1
Address: 101/38 Helen St, Teneriffe Availability: NOW
Teneriffe's near new luxury apartments with European inspired rooftop pool and sundeck, state of the art gymnasium, vegetable garden and marble lobby entry sets the benchmark for luxury living and convenience in exclusive Teneriffe.
Developed by award winning property developer Cavcorp, every detail has been considered and redefines luxurious living through the highest quality of fixtures, fittings and design.
This stunning east facing apartment features three bedrooms, built-in wardrobes, two ensuites and seperate study nook which will suit both property investors and owner occupiers. Finished with stone bench tops, European appliances, full air conditioning and balcony with views over Teneriffe Hill, the Famous Teneriffe wool stores and the Brisbane River.
THE James Teneriffe is located right next door to the iconic Gasworks, a short walk to the famous James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct, Emporium, Woolstore precinct and New Farm shops and restaurants. The Teneriffe city glider operating every 5mins, citycat and riverwalk allows easy mobility through the City to get you where you need to go.
APARTMENT INTERNAL FEATURES
- Spacious open plan internal living.
- Large sized balcony
- Secure undercover parking
- Daiken air conditioning to living and both bedrooms
- Spacious bedrooms
- Walk in robes (select apartments only) and / or robe with mirror doors
- Ensuites to each bedroom (select apartments only)
- Modern Kitchen with island bench breakfast bar (select apartments only) & 700mm deep fridge space
- European stainless steel appliances includes dishwasher, gas cook top, electric oven and rangehood
- Stone bench tops in kitchens and bathrooms
- Study Desks x 2
- Separate internal laundry with dryer
- Audio intercom system
- High speed internet – ADSL2
- Pre-cabled for Foxtel & FTA; phone
THE JAMES BUILDING FEATURES
- Recreation Deck located on level 7
- Pool & Sun Deck
- Gymnasium with Technogym equipment
- On site management with office at front entry
- Private and secure basement parking for residents and visitors.
- Swipe access with intercom
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- 8 Levels
- 2 high speed lifts
- City / Hamilton Hill / Brisbane River / Gateway Bridge views from select apartments
- An abundance of parkland and recreational areas at your doorstep
THE JAMES LOCATION
- Gasworks: 250m
- 1.7km to Brisbane CBD and 12mins to airport
- CityGlider bus service leaving every 5 mins to the CBD between Teneriffe ferry terminal and West End ferry terminal.
- CityCycle : 100m
- Teneriffe bus / ferry terminal: 70m
- Bowen hills rail: 1.1km
- Newstead boardwalk: 70m
- James street markets: 650m
- Newstead River Park: 100m
- New Farm Park: 1km