Y43 is Award Winning quality with thoughtful fixtures and finishes, providing stunning yet timeless appeal. Within the apartments, we work with the best architects and interior designers to create multi-functional living environments that maximise light, space, storage, orientation and quality of finishes.
Perfectly positioned in a tree-lined street but a stones throw from Brisbane's most popular shopping precincts, restaurants, cafes and retailers. These enviable retail and lifestyle percincts are James St, award winning Gasworks, Emporium, Fortitude Valley and Merthyr Village. The occupants of Teneriffe live together in an urban lifestyle unique to Brisbane.
Y43 superior features and facilities include:
- 52 generously sized one & two bedroom apartments over 9 levels
- Rooftop skydeck including pool, gym and vegetable garden with spectacular city and river views.
- Quality landscaping including deep planting and tall vegetation climbers
- High speed lift
- On site management
- Audio intercom system
- Access via security swipes to lobby and pool area
- Private and secure basement parking for residents and visitors remote control to secure car park
- 61 car parks including visitor car parks
Y43 is located:
- 1.7km from the CBD;
- 10m nearest bus stop (Longland St);
- 200m CityGlider bus leaves every 5 mins to CBD and West End;
- 400m Teneriffe CityCat Ferry Terminal;
- 500m CityCycle Terminal;
- 1km Airport Link Tunnel (12 mins to the Airport);
- 800m Bowen Hills Rail;
- 400m Newstead Riverwalk;
- 50m Newstead Riverpark;
- 20m Skyring Terrace Markets, incl. Woolworths;
- 700m James St luxury retail precinct