Price: Private Garden Courtyard, Pool & Gym - $600
2 2 1
Address: 106 / 60 Doggett Street, NEWSTEAD
Availability: 2021-07-29Spacious living with city views, freshly painted 2-bed, 2-bath apartment, 1-car. This luxury apartment has well-designed internal layouts of 85m² , featuring Cavcorp's trademark kitchen, spacious open plan living, walk in robes, ensuite bathrooms, floor to ceiling glass doors, superior fixtures and fittings throughout. Including ample storage throughout. Perfectly located next to Teneriffe Hill, the fabled Teneriffe River Walk and Gasworks Woolworths, One Oak residences offers maximum space for personal comfort and ease to everyday living.
Reserve your Virtual or Private tour TODAY via the 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' tab. Alternatively we are available 8am to 7pm everyday by calling 1300 CITY RLTY.
Our display apartment is available anytime, however, the actual 'tenanted' apartment requires 24 hours notice.
Located in prestigious Newstead, ONE OAK is walking distance to local must-haves, Total Fusion Platinum, The Standard Market, Wine Emporium, Woolworths Gasworks, Newstead Organics, Gasworks Medical Practice, Terry White Pharmacy and a multitude of top restaurants with takeaway/pickup options such as sAme sAme, Beccofino and Honto.
Residents can exclusively enjoy the stunning European inspired pool and sundeck with outdoor shower and work out in the state of the art Technogym gymnasium, plus a private residence herb garden with citrus trees.
The City Realty team is committed to providing professional property management and superior service to support the new One Oak community and can assist in ensuring your move is as seamless and effortless as possible
1. Spacious dining and lounge / home cinema spaces
2. Pets negotiable
3. High Kitchen joinery, full height pantry, appliance cupboards, mirror splashback, Stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop and dishwasher
4. Stone bench tops in kitchen and bathrooms
5. Super-fast Fibre NBN, pre-cabled for Foxtel & FTA; phone
6. 2 large bedrooms which feature acoustic glazing, block out curtains & TV provision and large walk in robes
7. Ample storage throughout
8. Daiken air conditioning to living and both bedrooms
9. Ensuite to both bedrooms which feature mirrored vanity cabinets, semi recessed basins, shower/bath
10. Separate internal laundry
11. Large private Courtyard
BUILDING AND AMENITIES FEATURES
1. European Inspired Pool & Sun Deck
2. Private Gymnasium with state of the art Technogym equipment including Run Personals (treadmills), Ellipticals (cross trainers), Recline Personal (Bicycle), Kinesis Station
3. Pesticide free herb Garden which includes all your favourite herbs such as parsley, basil, mint and citrus trees.
4. Private and secure basement parking for residents and visitors.
5. Audio intercom system with swipe access and 24 hour CCTV security for guests and delivery drivers, Swipe access with intercom and CCTV security
6. 10 levels - 2 high speed lifts
7. 15 x visitor parking spaces for guests (4 hours only)
8. 2 x Air conditioned, high speed, quality elevators by Kone (2.40m high x 1.97 d x 1.40 wide)
9. Basement Storage options available ranging from $50-$150 per month
10. Car spaces available from $300.00 per month (note: in-high demand)
11. On-site management offering dry cleaning, car washing, dog walking, apartment cleaning etc.
12. Views to City / Hamilton Hill / Brisbane River / Gateway Bridge from roofdeck
13. Smoke free building
LOCATION: TOP TEN
1. 550m – Blue CityGlider every 5min peak times / CityCat / Teneriffe River walk
2. 550m - Newstead River Park, Lake and City Cycle
3. 400m - Gasworks Plaza - Woolworths / The Standard Market / Terry White Chemists / Medical Practice / Newsagent / Lorna Jane / Lowes Dry Cleaning / Reef Seafood / Wine Emporium / Yolk / Hatch & Co / Meet + Greens / Milky Lane / Suki Poke Bowls
4. 750m – Homemaker Centre - Freedom / Harvey Norman / Space / Domayne / Adairs / Kitchen Warehouse / Nick Scali / Aldi / The Carwash Company / Sheridan Outlet
5. 700m - James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct - 5 Star Calile Hotel / Hellenika / sAme sAme / SK Steak & Oyster Bar / Bec + Bridge / Calexico / Witchery /
6. 1300m - Bowen Hills Train Station
7. 1300m – Howard Smith Wharves Restaurants and Bars – Greca / Yoko Dining / Stanley / Felons Brewing Co.
8. 2100m - New Farm Park – one of Brisbane’s oldest, grandest and largest parks
9. 1600m - Brisbane CBD
10. 15mins - Brisbane Domestic and International Airports via the tunnel ($25 by Uber)