4 3 2
Address: 1504 / 20 Wyandra Street, NEWSTEAD
Reserve your private inspection today via the 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' tab. Or alternatively, we are available 8am to 7pm every day by calling 0447 137 641.
Le Bain’s last remaining Penthouse offer 220sqm’s of exceptionally well designed internal and external layout, soaring 3m ceilings and full-height stackable glass sliding doors that bring the outside in. The monolithic chef’s kitchen with 3.8m stone island bench space and full height joinery flows gracefully into a spacious 10m x 4.5m dining and lounge / home cinema space. The master retreat features a deluxe ensuite with his and her basins, marble tiles and a freestanding Apaiser stone bath, a bedroom sized dressing room with abundant hanging & shelving space.
The striking 40sqm wrap around balcony creates a tranquil outdoor spaces to enjoy both river breezes and sunset views over the Brisbane CBD. There is abundant customised joinery in the penthouse including generous linen and broom cupboards plus a well-appointed laundry room to maximises storage and caters for essential home items.
Located in prestigious Newstead, Le Bain is walking distance to local must-haves, Total Fusion Platinum, The Standard Market, Wine Emporium, Woolworths Gasworks (QLD top Woolworths), Newstead Organics, Gasworks Medical Practice, Terry White Pharmacy and a multitude of top restaurants with takeaway/pickup options such as Hellenika, SK and Beccofino.
Residents can exclusively enjoy the world-class rooftop amenity which features a fabulous swimming pool, comfortable European sunbeds, magnesium wellness spas and a Traditional Finnish Sauna. Moreover residents can keep fit in their private fitness club featuring the latest Technogym equipment and an external 25-metre long multipurpose lawn ideal for stretching, sprints, lunges and yoga.
The expansive rooftop amenities also includes three thoughtfully curated entertaining spaces; firstly a dramatic poolside private dining room & fully equipped chef’s kitchen for special occasions; secondly, a poolside alfresco kitchen with two charcoal grills and café style seating for casual gatherings and thirdly, the vast multipurpose lawn which is perfect for both children and adults to relax, play or entertain. The energy and style of each penthouse flows gently outside with the balcony creating a natural extension to the superb living spaces
Once past the grandiose entrance arch, residents will enter the luxurious marble lobby with stunning vaulted ceiling which leads to intimate and welcoming high-speed air-conditioned elevators.
1. Spacious dining and lounge / home cinema spaces
2. Italian Designed Kitchen with 3m High Kitchen joinery, full height pantry, side-by-side integrated fridge, appliance cupboards, stone bench tops, mirror splashback
3. $41,026 worth of all the luxury must have Miele appliances including side-by-side Oven, Built in Coffee Machine, Combi Microwave, Steam Oven and Warming Drawer
4. Sprawling balcony with lounge and dining space plus in-built Kenyon BBQ
5. In-demand Multi-purpose rooms, or fourth bedroom
6. Super-fast Fibre, up to 200Mbps upload & download with same day connection
7. 3 Bedrooms with acoustic and tinted glazing, block out curtains & TV provision
8. Massive Walk in robe rooms with up to 24m of double hanging and shelving space
9. Ensuite with mirrored vanity cabinet, semi recessed basins, shower or bath
10. Separate laundry with dryer away from living areas
11. Ducted air-conditioning to all bedrooms and living spaces
12. Smoke-Free Building
13. Audio intercom system with swipe access and 24 hour CCTV security for guests and delivery drivers
14. Private and secure basement car parking with 2 cars + Storage
15. 19 x visitor parking spaces for guests (4 hours only)
16. Foxtel, Free-to-Air, TV and phone
17. 2 x Air conditioned, high speed, quality elevators by Kone (2.40m high x 1.97 d x 1.40 wide)
18. Parcel and refrigerated lockers for hassle free deliveries
19. On-site management offering dry cleaning, car washing, dog walking, apartment cleaning etc.
Rooftop Health, Wellness and Lifestyle Amenity:
1. Ultra-Luxurious, crystal clear, tiled swimming pool immersed in ALL-DAY SUN
2. Exclusive Magnesium Wellness Spas heated to 35° comprising a unique blend of premium grade natural Dead Sea minerals absorbed transdermally resulting in amazing therapeutic and health benefits for detoxing, rejuvenating and relaxing the body.
3. Traditional Finnish Timber Sauna reaching 90° which helps release stress and tension
4. CHILL sun lounges by Gandia Blasco create places for relaxing and enjoying city views from the travertine roof terrace, surrounded by high quality landscaping beside an amazing tiled swimming pool.
5. $211,000 of Olympic Endorsed, State of the Art Technogym cardio machines including SKILLRUN UNITY 5000; SKILLROW; SKILLBIKE; EXCITE CLIMB; RECLINE PERSONAL UNITY; CROSS PERSONAL UNITY SQUAT; MULTIPOWER ANTRAC; REAR KICK; DUAL ADJUSTABLE PULLEY and free weights
6. Private dining room with fully equipped Chef’s Kitchen for special occasions
7. Alfresco kitchen with two charcoal grills and café seating
8. Multipurpose Lawn for sprints, lunges, bocce, yoga
9. Rooftop Sound System by global leaders, Martin Audio delivers unsurpassed sound coverage to the pool terrace, private dining room, outdoor kitchen, gym and multipurpose lawn.
Location: Top Ten
1. 550m – Blue CityGlider every 5min peak times / CityCat / Teneriffe River walk
2. 550m - Newstead River Park, Lake and City Cycle
3. 400m - Gasworks Plaza, Woolworths, The Standard Market, Terry White Chemists; Newsagent; Reef Seafood; Wine Emporium.
4. 750m – Homemaker Centre / Freedom / Harvey Norman
5. 700m - James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct / 5 Star Calile Hotel
6. 1300m - Bowen Hills Train Station
7. 1300m – Howard Smith Wharves Restaurants and Bars
8. 2100m - New Farm Park – one of Brisbane’s oldest, grandest and largest parks
9. 1600m - Brisbane CBD
10. 15mins - Brisbane Domestic and International Airports via the tunnel ($25 by Uber)