1 1 1
Address: 211 / 31 Longland Street, NEWSTEAD
Currently tenanted at $540/week.
Located in prestigious Newstead, Kurv is walking distance to local must-haves, Total Fusion Platinum, The Standard Market, Wine Emporium, Woolworths Gasworks, Newstead Organics, Gasworks Medical Practice, Terry White Pharmacy and a multitude of top restaurants with takeaway/pickup options such as sAme sAme, Beccofino and Honto.
Residents can exclusively enjoy the world-class rooftop amenity which features a fabulous swimming pool, comfortable European sunbeds, organic herb garden. Moreover, you can keep fit in our boutique fitness club featuring Olympic endorsed quality Technogym equipment.
In addition to beautiful living you will be blessed with superior service from the enthusiastic building management, with seamless concierge services such as daily dry cleaning and weekly vehicle detailing.
1. Spacious dining and lounge / home cinema spaces up to 10m long & 4m wide
2. 2.7m High Kitchen joinery, full height pantry, appliance cupboards, stone bench tops, mirror splashback, stainless steel European appliances with gas cooktop
4. Super-fast Fibre, up to 100Mbps upload & download with same day connection
5. Bedrooms with acoustic and tinted glazing, block out curtains & TV provision
6. Massive Walk in robes with 8m of double hanging
7. Ensuite with mirrored vanity cabinet, semi recessed basins, shower or bath
8. Separate laundry with dryer away from living areas
9. Daikin split-system air-conditioning to living and bedrooms
10. Smoke-Free Building
11. Audio intercom system with swipe access and 24 hour CCTV security for guests and delivery drivers
12. Private and secure basement car parking
13. 15 visitor parking spaces for guests
14. Foxtel, Free-to-Air, TV and phone
15. On-site management offering dry cleaning, car washing, dog walking, apartment cleaning etc.
Rooftop Health, Wellness and Lifestyle Amenity:
1. Ultra-Luxurious, crystal clear, tiled 20 meter long swimming pool immersed in ALL-DAY SUN
2. European sun lounges create places for relaxing and enjoying river breezes
3. State of the Art Technogym cardio and weight machines
4. Organic herb garden - mint parsley basil sage and chillis
Location: Top Ten
1. 550m – Blue CityGlider every 5min peak times / CityCat / Teneriffe River walk
2. 550m - Newstead River Park, Lake and City Cycle
3. 50m - Gasworks Plaza, Woolworths, The Standard Market, Terry White Chemists; Newsagent; Reef Seafood; Wine Emporium.
4. 750m – Homemaker Centre / Freedom / Harvey Norman
5. 700m - James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct / 5 Star Calile Hotel
6. 1300m - Bowen Hills Train Station
7. 1300m – Howard Smith Wharves Restaurants and Bars
8. 2100m - New Farm Park – one of Brisbane’s oldest, grandest and largest parks
9. 1600m - Brisbane CBD
10. 15mins - Brisbane Domestic and International Airports via the tunnel ($25 by Uber)
Brisbane City Council Rates: APPROX. $1,268.00 per annum
Body Corporate Fees: APPROX. $4,000.00 per annum