Price: Signature Floorplan, Rooftop Pool & Gym - $630
2 2 1
Address: 405 / 31 Longland Street, NEWSTEAD
Availability: 2021-07-19Curvaceous and spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, luxury apartment featuring 30m of glass allowing abundant natural light to the kitchen, dining, living and study spaces, with super-fast fibre internet. Perfectly located next to Gasworks Woolworths and the fabled Teneriffe River Walk, Kurv residences offers maximum space for personal comfort and ease to everyday living.
“Reserve your Virtual or Private tour TODAY via the 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' tab. Alternatively, contact us on 1300 CITY RLTY to arrange a suitable time.
Please note, if your inspection booking is within 24 hours we may be unable to show you the actual apartment, however our display apartment is available for inspection between 8am and 7pm.”
Kurv is Cavcorp’s charming architectural landmark with exceptionally large 100m² layout with soaring 2.7m ceilings and full-height stackable glass sliding doors that bring the outside in. The gourmet kitchen with stone breakfast bar and full height joinery flows gracefully into a spacious 10m x 4m dining and lounge / home cinema space. The two master bedrooms feature generous double hanging walk-in-robe space, ensuites with mirrored vanity cabinets and concealed shelving space, TV provision, block out curtains and acoustic windows.
The abundant joinery including generous linen and broom cupboards maximises storage and caters for essential home items as well as a separate laundry.
Located in prestigious Newstead, Kurv is walking distance to local must-haves, Total Fusion Platinum, The Standard Market, Wine Emporium, Woolworths Gasworks, Newstead Organics, Gasworks Medical Practice, Terry White Pharmacy and a multitude of top restaurants with takeaway/pickup options such as sAme sAme, Beccofino and Honto.
Residents can exclusively enjoy the world-class rooftop amenity which features a fabulous swimming pool, comfortable European sunbeds, organic herb garden. Moreover, you can keep fit in our boutique fitness club featuring Olympic endorsed, quality Technogym equipment.
The City Realty team is committed to providing professional property management and superior service to support the Kurv community and residents. We will assist in ensuring your move is as seamless and effortless as possible.
1. Spacious dining and lounge / home cinema spaces up to 10m long & 4m wide
2. 2.7m High Kitchen joinery, full height pantry, appliance cupboards, stone bench tops, mirror splashback, stainless steel European appliances with gas cooktop
3. Functional studies with super-fast Fibre, up to 100Mbps upload & download with same day connection
4. Bedrooms with acoustic and tinted glazing, block out curtains & TV provision
5. Massive Walk in robes with 8m of double hanging
6. Ensuite with mirrored vanity cabinet, semi recessed basins, showers
7. Separate laundry with dryer away from living areas
8. Daikin split-system air-conditioning to living and bedrooms
9. Smoke-Free Building
10. Audio intercom system with swipe access and 24 hour CCTV security for guests and delivery drivers
11. Private and secure basement car parking
12. 15 visitor parking spaces for guests
13. Foxtel, Free-to-Air, TV and phone
15. On-site management offering dry cleaning, car washing, dog walking, apartment cleaning etc.
Rooftop Health, Wellness and Lifestyle Amenity:
1. Ultra-Luxurious, crystal clear, tiled 20 meter long swimming pool immersed in ALL-DAY SUN
2. European sun lounges create places for relaxing and enjoying river breezes
3. State of the Art Technogym cardio and weight machines
4. Organic herb garden – mint, parsley, basil, sage, lemongrass, rosemary and chillis
Location: Top Ten
1. 550m – Blue CityGlider every 5min peak times / CityCat / Teneriffe River walk
2. 550m - Newstead River Park, Lake and City Cycle
3. 50m - Gasworks Plaza, Woolworths, The Standard Market, Terry White Chemists; Newsagent; Reef Seafood; Wine Emporium.
4. 750m – Homemaker Centre / Freedom / Harvey Norman
5. 700m - James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct / 5 Star Calile Hotel
6. 1300m - Bowen Hills Train Station
7. 1300m – Howard Smith Wharves Restaurants and Bars
8. 2100m - New Farm Park – one of Brisbane’s oldest, grandest and largest parks
9. 1600m - Brisbane CBD
10. 15mins - Brisbane Domestic and International Airports via the tunnel ($25 by Uber)
Our team are available to show you through between 8:00am - 6:00pm daily, pop in on your way home from work.
Applications should be made through 1Form now, for a smooth transition to your new home.