Price: From $749,000 - Book now for your private tour!
2 2 1
Address: 504 / 18 Longland Street, NEWSTEAD
You deserve the finest reward and your chance to live your best life in Lucent – an iconic building in the heart of the Gasworks precinct. Cavcorp ensures continuity in design quality and aesthetic appeal given their holistic approach to building and development.
Private inspections can be booked online by clicking the Book Inspection button or Email Agent.
Residence No 504 features two master bedrooms with spacious walk-in robes and ensuites. Your stunning new home will feature 2.7m high ceilings from the moment you enter, continuing through the kitchen and living area providing an abundance of natural light and space. This trademark design also features two study nooks and a fabulous 22sqm wrap around balcony.
Your kitchen is an entertainer’s delight with ample storage, full height pantry, cupboard for small appliances, statement tapware and European appliances. Your new home will be like no other.
Lucent is crowned with world-class rooftop amenity for you. Encapsulating over 1,600sqm including 55m infinity pool with waterfall sundeck, heated sunset spa, sauna, golf simulator, 180sqm gymnasium featuring cutting edge Technogym equipment, Table 55 private dining room, and rooftop entertaining area complete with BBQ amenity and private pool side relaxation areas.
As a Lucent resident, you will also have exclusive lift access to one of Australia’s most innovative fitness centres, Total Fusion Platinum; featuring 6 state-of-the-art studios and over 120 classes per week. In addition you have a premium car wash service – Luna – in your basement.
Lucent is located in the heart of the iconic Gasworks, this dynamic neighbourhood offers an exciting mix of green spaces, high-end retailers & boutique shops, A-list bars and celebrated restaurants, markets, live music venues, waterfront river walk and extensive public transport.
Internal design includes
- Modern kitchen with full height pantry and island bench, European stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cook top, electric oven and range hood
- Generous open plan living area with timber floors
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Bedrooms with generous walk-in robes and ensuite mirror storage cabinets
- Separate internal laundry with dryer away from living area
- Private and secure basement parking for residents and visitors
- 100Mpbs High Speed Internet – WiFi and NBN ready
- Audio intercom system with swipe access and CCTV security
- Pre-cabled for Foxtel, Free-to-Air, TV and phone
- 5-star hotel style lobby with Concierge style on site management offering dry cleaning, cleaning, in house masseuse and dog walking
With Long Island Retail on the doorstep this future retail destination precinct will allow you to experience a curated collection of artisan food, dining, specialty stores, services and entertainment with a distinctive Italian touch.
Residence No 504 will offer you a beautiful lifestyle like no other in Brisbane.
- 70m to Teneriffe bus / City Glider / Ferry Terminal / Newstead Waterfront Riverwalk
- 50m to Newstead River Park and Lake and CityCycle
- Next door to Gasworks shopping including a full line Woolworths, fresh food market, pharmacy, specialty shops, restaurants & cafes
- 500m to Emporium Hotel and shopping precinct
- 700m to James Street fashion precinct
- 800m to Bowen Hills Train Station
- 1200m to Famous New Farm Park
- 1500m to Brisbane CBD
- 12mins to Brisbane Airport ($25-$32 Uber ride)