Price: AWARD WINNING LUXURY IN EXCLUSIVE TENERIFFE - $430
1 1 1
Address: 510 / 38 Helen Street, TENERIFFE
Availability: 2020-12-17Maximise your lifestyle. Luxurious and gracious 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom, 1-car, luxury apartment featuring Cavcorp's trademark kitchen, dining and living spaces plus a study desk. Perfectly located next to Teneriffe Hill, the fabled Teneriffe River Walk and Gasworks Newstead, THE James residences offers maximum space for personal comfort and ease to everyday living.
Reserve your Virtual or Private tour TODAY via the 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' tab. Alternatively we are available 8am to 7pm everyday by calling 1300 CITY RLTY.
THE James is an Award Winning architectural landmark with exceptionally large layout of 68m², high ceilings and full height stackable glass sliding doors that bring the outside in. The gourmet kitchen with stone breakfast bar and full height joinery flows gracefully into a spacious 8m x 4m dining and lounge / home cinema space. Master bedroom features up to 6m of double hanging walk-in-robe space, ensuite with mirrored vanity cabinet, TV & Foxtel provision, block out curtains and acoustic windows.
Built by Cavcorp, Australia's leading health, wellness and lifestyle developer, the luxury apartment complex with its rooftop pool and sundeck, state of the art gymnasium with Technogym equipment, herb & citrus garden with marble lobby entry sets the benchmark for luxury living and convenience in exclusive Teneriffe.
THE James Teneriffe is located in short proximity to the iconic Gasworks, the famous James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct, Emporium, Woolstore precinct, New Farm Park, the Powerhouse, shops and restaurants. The Teneriffe city glider operating every 5mins, Citycat and Riverwalk allows easy mobility through the City.
The City Realty team is committed to providing professional property management and superior service to support and assist in ensuring your move is as seamless and as effortless as possible.
- Spacious dining and lounge suitable for home cinema space
- 2.7m high kitchen joinery, full height pantry, appliance cupboards, stone bench tops, mirror splashback, stainless steel European appliances with gas cooktop and electric oven
- Designated study desk
- Massive walk in robe with up to 6m of double hanging and shelving space
- Ensuite with mirrored vanity cabinet and shower
- Separate laundry with dryer and linen / broom cupboard away from living areas
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- Daiken air conditioning to living and master bedroom
- Audio intercom system with swipe access
- NBN and Foxtel connection
- Balcony with views to the City over Helen Street
- Secure basement parking
- Recreation Deck located on level 7 rooftop
- Pool & Sun Deck
- Gymnasium with Technogym equipment
- Herb & Citrus Garden
- On site management with office at front entry
- Swipe access with intercom
- Smoke-Free Building
- 24 hour CCTV security for guests and delivery drivers
- 8 Levels
- 2 high speed elevators by Kone - 2.40m H x 1.94 D x 1.40 W
- 20 visitor parking spaces for guests - 4 hour limits
- Parcel delivery concierge
- Basement Storage options available ranging from $90-$150 per month
- Additional car spaces available from $300.00 per month - high demand
- On-site management offering dry cleaning, apartment cleaning and car wash services
Location: Top Ten
1. 70m - City Glider every 5min peak times / CityCat / Teneriffe River walk
2. 100m - Newstead River Park, Lake and City Cycle
3. 250m - Gasworks Plaza, Woolworths, The Standard Market, Terry White Chemists; Newsagent; Reef Seafood; Wine Emporium.
4. 650m - James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct / 5 Star Calile Hotel
5. 1k Homemaker Centre / Freedom / Harvey Norman
6. 1k New Farm Park – one of Brisbane’s oldest, grandest and largest parks and the Brisbane Powerhouse
7. 1.1k - Bowen Hills Train Station
8. 1.7k Brisbane CBD
9. 2.3k Howard Smith Wharves Restaurants and Bars - Courtesay bus 90m
10. 12mins - Brisbane Domestic and International Airports via the tunnel ($25 by Uber)
An abundance of parkland and recreational areas at your doorstep.