Price: AWARD WINNING LUXURY IN EXCLUSIVE TENERIFFE - $650
2 2 1
Address: 709 / 38 Helen Street, TENERIFFE
Availability: 2021-10-14Maximise your lifestyle. Spacious and gracious 2-bedroom, 2-bath, 1-car, luxury apartment featuring Cavcorp's trademark kitchen, dining and living spaces plus 2 study desks. Large balcony for entertaining. Perfectly located next to Teneriffe Hill, the fabled Teneriffe River Walk and Gasworks Newstead, THE James residences offers maximum space for personal comfort and ease to everyday living.
Reserve your Virtual or Private tour TODAY via the 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' tab. Alternatively, contact us on 1300 CITY RLTY to arrange a suitable time.
Please note, if your inspection booking is within 24 hours we may be unable to show you the actual apartment, however our display apartment is available for inspection between 8am and 7pm.
THE James is an Award Winning architectural landmark with exceptionally large internal layouts up to 140m², high ceilings and full height stackable glass sliding doors that bring the outside in. The gourmet kitchen with stone breakfast bar and full height joinery flows gracefully into a spacious 9m x 4m dining and lounge / home cinema space. Master bedrooms feature up to 12m of double hanging walk-in-robe space, ensuites with mirrored vanity cabinets, TV & Foxtel provision, block out curtains and acoustic windows.
Built by Cavcorp, Australia's leading health, wellness and lifestyle developer. the luxury apartment complex with its rooftop pool and sundeck, state of the art gymnasium with Technogym equipment, herb & citrus garden with marble lobby entry sets the benchmark for luxury living and convenience in exclusive Teneriffe.
THE James Teneriffe is located in short proximity to the iconic Gasworks, the famous James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct, Emporium, Woolstore precinct, New Farm Park, the Powerhouse, shops and restaurants. The Teneriffe city glider operating every 5mins, Citycat and Riverwalk allows easy mobility through the City.
The City Realty team is committed to providing professional property management and superior service to support and assist in ensuring your move is as seamless and as effortless as possible.
- Spacious dining and lounge / home cinema spaces
- 2.7m High kitchen joinery, full height pantry, appliance cupboards, stone bench tops, mirror splashback, stainless steel European appliances with gas cooktop
- In-demand offices and study’s
- NBN and Foxtel connection
- Bedrooms with acoustic and tinted glazing, block out curtains & TV provision
- Massive walk in robes with up to 12m of double hanging and shelving space
- Ensuites with mirrored vanity cabinet, shower and bath
- Separate laundry with dryer away from living areas
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- Daiken air conditioning to living and bedrooms
- Audio intercom system with swipe access and
- Large balcony
- Private and secure basement parking
- Recreation Deck located on level 7 rooftop
- Pool & Sun Deck
- Gymnasium with Technogym equipment
- Herb & Citrus Garden
- On site management with office at front entry
- Swipe access with intercom
- Smoke-Free Building
- 24 hour CCTV security for guests and delivery drivers
- 8 Levels
- 2 high speed elevators by Kone - 2.40m H x 1.94 D x 1.40 W
- 20 visitor parking spaces for guests - 4 hour limits
- Parcel delivery concierge
- Basement Storage options available ranging from $90-$150 per month
- Additional car spaces available from $300.00 per month - high demand
- On-site management offering dry cleaning and apartment cleaning
Location: Top Ten
1. 70m - City Glider every 5min peak times / CityCat / Teneriffe River walk
2. 100m - Newstead River Park, Lake and City Cycle
3. 250m - Gasworks Plaza, Woolworths, The Standard Market, Terry White Chemists; Newsagent; Reef Seafood; Wine Emporium.
4. 650m - James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct / 5 Star Calile Hotel
5. 1k Homemaker Centre / Freedom / Harvey Norman
6. 1k New Farm Park – one of Brisbane’s oldest, grandest and largest parks and the Brisbane Powerhouse
7. 1.1k - Bowen Hills Train Station
8. 1.7k Brisbane CBD
9. 2.3k Howard Smith Wharves Restaurants and Bars - Courtesy bus 90m
10. 12mins - Brisbane Domestic and International Airports via the tunnel ($25 by Uber)
An abundance of parkland and recreational areas at your doorstep
Applications can be made through 1Form.