Enjoy the best of both worlds with all the benefits of Onsite Management coupled with the vast experience of leading real estate industry professionals.
As a specialist onsite Property Management business we are 100% focused on the needs of our clients and tenants.
We assist property investors and owners to maximise the returns on their investments and maintain their properties in a totally stress-free process.
- Effective professional marketing of your property
- Careful tenant selection through our 100 point check
- Thorough Lease agreement preparation & lodgement / claims of rental bonds
- Extensive ingoing property condition report prior to lease commencement
- Comprehensive walk through with the tenant outlining the Handover Manual to ensure the tenant understands their obligations.
- Strict rent collection in accordance with legislation
- Monthly statement of account detailing all income & expenditure
- Yearly financial statement including Income/Expenditure Tax Report
- Attendance to any maintenance quickly with a view to keeping your market value up and your expenses down – we are your ‘eyes on the ground’ and will troubleshoot problems first
- Ongoing regular property inspections & thorough final inspection reports
- Early negotiation of rent reviews and renewal to keep returns at a maximum
- Consult our in-house database for proven ‘tenants in waiting’ before advertising
- Annual and periodic rent reviews
- We will advise you when the tenant has given required notice to vacate property
- Promote and show property early to avoid vacancy
- Thorough vacating inspection PRIOR to tenant’s bond being released
- Tenant disputes handled professionally and diplomatically
- If needed, skilful representation in dispute situations
- Guaranteed, high level communication and easy contact with Onsite Manager
- Direct communication of any situation which may affect the Investment return or value of the property
Points of Difference – City Realty Qld vs Outside Agency
- Able to allow access for future tenants before settlement
- Manager living on-site to handle any emergencies with the clients best interests in mind
- Tenants qualified and interviewed by Building Manager
- Easy monitoring of tenants payments daily
- Able to quickly detect any breaches by tenants and rectify quickly
- Minor repairs carried out with reduced or no cost to owners
- Activate repairs and maintenance policy in less than 24 hours
- Guaranteed return call within working day
- 6 Star Service for all our clients
- We sit on the Body Corporate Committee. This keeps us fully informed of important matters relating to the building. We help the committee set financial budgets to keep the building well maintained to ensure future growth in value.