Price: $610/wk - Near New Spacious + Large Balcony
2 2 1
Address: 405 / 43 Wyandra Street, TENERIFFE
Availability: 2019-04-24Our Display Apartment is open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 9am-1pm. To book a viewing, please either click the Book Inspection button or Email Agent.
Presenting Y43, Teneriffe’s finest boutique apartments with exclusive rooftop pool & sundeck.
Thoughtfully designed, this 4th floor unfurnished two bedroom apartment with breakfast bar kitchen offers an exclusive feel with great views and privacy.
Residents of Y43 enjoy exclusive access to a rooftop pool and sundeck with spectacular city views.
A promise of beautiful living, 405 is a spacious, well-designed 142m² two bedroom apartment featuring good sized balcony with fresh breezes and natural light, high ceilings, flowing living, dining and balcony, split-system air-conditioning throughout, large study space and generous storage. Connected to the NBN and supported by enthusiastic onsite property management, Y43 delivers a luxurious attentive, modern lifestyle.
Located within walking distance to Brisbane’s renowned hot spots – Gasworks shopping, James St, Newstead Riverwalk, Fortitude Valley and New Farm entertainment and dining precincts. This location offers lifestyle and convenience.
‘Y43’ APARTMENT FEATURES
- Spacious 142m² open plan living
- Unfurnished apartment
- Private and secure balcony
- Side access private courtyard
- Walk-in Robes
- Beautifully appointed ensuite to each bedroom
- Modern Kitchen with stone-top island bench and full height pantry
- European stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cook top, electric oven and range hood
- Well equipped study
- Plenty of storage
- Separate internal laundry with dryer included
- Daikin air conditioning to living and bedrooms
- Secure undercover parking (additional storage options available)
- High Speed Internet – NBN ready
- Audio intercom system
- Pre-cabled for Foxtel, Free-to-Air TV and phone
‘Y43’ BUILDING FEATURES
- Stunning Rooftop Pool & Sun Deck with outstanding city views
- Boutique building, 9 levels with only 52 apartments
- Pet friendly
- Superior on-site management and concierge services
- Private and secure basement parking for residents and visitors
- Extra storage and parking space available
- Swipe access with intercom and CCTV security
- Views to City / Hamilton Hill / Brisbane River / Gateway Bridge from select apartments
70m Teneriffe bus / Ferry Terminal / Newstead boardwalk
100m Newstead River Park and Lake and CityCycle
300m Gasworks Plaza including a full line Woolworths, fresh food markets, pharmacy, specialty shops, restaurants and cafes
650m Emporium Hotel and Shopping Precinct
750m James Street Precinct
1500m Bowen Hills Train Station
1700m Brisbane CBD
2200m Famous New Farm Park
19mins to Brisbane Airport ($25-$32 Uber ride)