Price: For Sale
1 1 1
Address: 207 / 38 Helen Street, TENERIFFE
Developed by award winning property developer Cavcorp, every detail has been considered and redefines luxurious living through the highest quality of fixtures, fittings and design.
This stunning east facing one bedroom apartment offers a spacious and enjoyable living area spread over 71m². The apartment includes a walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom, high ceilings, full air conditioning, study area and floor to ceiling glass which brings an abundance of natural light into your apartment. Finished with stone bench tops and European appliances, an enjoyable leafy Teneriffe outlook can be enjoyed from the kitchen and living room.
THE James Teneriffe is located right next door to the iconic Gasworks, a short walk to the famous James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct, Emporium, Woolstore precinct and New Farm shops and restaurants. The Teneriffe City Glider operating every 5mins, Citycat and Riverwalk allows easy mobility through the City to get you where you need to go.
This is an exceptional opportunity to secure a spacious one-bedroom apartment in a tightly held building – ideal for first home buyers or investors.
APARTMENT INTERNAL FEATURES
- Spacious open plan living
- Large bedroom
- Secure undercover parking
- Daiken air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with full height pantry & 700mm deep fridge space
- Stone bench tops in kitchens and bathrooms
- Study desk
- Separate internal laundry
- Gorgeous outlook
- Audio intercom system
- 100mb NBN High speed internet
- Pre-cabled for Foxtel & FTA; phone
THE JAMES BUILDING FEATURES
- Rooftop Pool & Sun Deck
- Gymnasium with Technogym equipment
- Vegetable Garden
- On site management with office at front entry
- Private and secure basement parking for residents and visitors.
- Swipe access with intercom
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- 8 Levels
- 2 high speed lifts
- An abundance of parkland and recreational areas at your doorstep
THE JAMES LOCATION
- Gasworks: 250m
- 1.7km to Brisbane CBD and 12mins to Airport
- CityGlider bus service leaving every 5 mins to the CBD between Teneriffe Ferry Terminal and West End Ferry Terminal.
- CityCycle: 100m
- Teneriffe Bus / Ferry Terminal: 70m
- Bowen Hills rail: 1.1km
- The Famous Newstead River Walk: 70m
- James Street markets: 650m
- Newstead River Park: 100m
- New Farm Park: 1km