1 1 1
Address: 307 / 31 Longland Street, NEWSTEAD
A spacious one bedroom residence which features soaring 2.7m ceilings and full-height stackable glass sliding doors to the balcony with privacy screens. The gourmet kitchen with stone benchtop and full height joinery flows gracefully into a spacious 10m x 4m dining and lounge / home cinema space. The bedroom is host to a generous double hanging walk-in-robe space, ensuite with mirrored vanity cabinets including shelving space, TV provision, sheer curtains and acoustic sliding doors.
Located in prestigious Newstead, Kurv is walking distance to local must-haves, Total Fusion Platinum, The Standard Market, Wine Emporium, Woolworths Gasworks, Newstead Organics, Gasworks Medical Practice, Terry White Pharmacy and a multitude of top restaurants with takeaway/pickup options such as sAme sAme, Beccofino and Honto.
Residents can exclusively enjoy the world-class rooftop amenity which features a fabulous swimming pool, comfortable European sunbeds, organic herb garden. Moreover, you can keep fit in the boutique fitness club featuring Olympic endorsed quality Technogym equipment.
Kurv residents are serviced by a hand-picked team of experienced professionals whose mission is to create sanctuaries which go beyond commonplace notions of luxury, curating an uncomplicated sense of belonging for residents. The on-site management team provide six-star concierge style services which include dry-cleaning, dog walking, apartment cleaning, parcel management and car washing.
Along with the ownership and the benefits of the on-site management service, enjoy privileged access to exclusive events within the amenity spaces, and special offers provided in conjunction with the Long Island Retailers and Restaurants.
1. Spacious dining and lounge / home cinema spaces up to 10m long & 4m wide
2. 2.7m High Kitchen joinery, full height pantry, appliance cupboards, stone bench tops, mirror splashback, stainless steel European appliances with gas cooktop
4. Super-fast Fibre, up to 100Mbps upload & download with same day connection
5. Bedrooms with acoustic and tinted glazing, block out curtains & TV provision
6. Massive Walk in robes with 8m of double hanging
7. Ensuite with mirrored vanity cabinet, semi recessed basins, shower or bath
8. Separate laundry with dryer away from living areas
9. Daikin split-system air-conditioning to living and bedrooms
10. Smoke-Free Building
11. Audio intercom system with swipe access and 24 hour CCTV security for guests and delivery drivers
12. Private and secure basement car parking
13. 15 visitor parking spaces for guests
14. Foxtel, Free-to-Air, TV and phone
15. On-site management offering dry cleaning, car washing, dog walking, apartment cleaning etc.
Rooftop Health, Wellness and Lifestyle Amenity:
1. Ultra-Luxurious, crystal clear, tiled 20 meter long swimming pool immersed in ALL-DAY SUN
2. European sun lounges create places for relaxing and enjoying river breezes
3. State of the Art Technogym cardio and weight machines
4. Organic herb garden - mint parsley basil sage and chillis
Location: Top Ten
1. 550m – Blue CityGlider every 5min peak times / CityCat / Teneriffe River walk
2. 550m - Newstead River Park, Lake and City Cycle
3. 50m - Gasworks Plaza, Woolworths, The Standard Market, Terry White Chemists; Newsagent; Reef Seafood; Wine Emporium.
4. 750m – Homemaker Centre / Freedom / Harvey Norman
5. 700m - James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct / 5 Star Calile Hotel
6. 1300m - Bowen Hills Train Station
7. 1300m – Howard Smith Wharves Restaurants and Bars
8. 2100m - New Farm Park – one of Brisbane’s oldest, grandest and largest parks
9. 1600m - Brisbane CBD
10. 15mins - Brisbane Domestic and International Airports via the tunnel ($25 by Uber)
Brisbane City Council Rates: APPROX. $1,268.00 per annum
Body Corporate Fees: APPROX. $4,000.00 per annum